close
God's Boxes
兩個盒子

I have in my hands two boxes,
我手上有兩個盒子

Which God gave me to hold.
都是上帝給的

He said, "Put all your sorrows in the black box,
祂說把悲傷放在黑盒子裡

And all your joys in the gold."
把快樂放在金盒子裡

I heeded His words, and in the two boxes,
我聽了祂的話

Both my joys and sorrows I stored,
把快樂和悲傷分別裝進兩個盒子裡

But though the gold became heavier each day,
不過. 金盒子每天都有加重

The black was as light as before.
但黑盒子卻依舊輕省

With curiosity, I opened the black,
我感到很好奇就打開黑盒子

I wanted to find out why,
想要一探究竟

And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole,
結果我在盒子底下發現一個洞

Which my sorrows had fallen out by.
我的悲傷都從那邊漏出去了

I showed the hole to God, and mused,
我把那個洞指給上帝看感到納悶

"I wonder where my sorrows could be!"
我不知道我的悲傷哪裡去了

He smiled a gentle smile and said,
祂輕輕地微笑說

"My child, they're all here with me."
我的孩子.它們都在我這兒呢

I asked God, why He gave me the boxes,
我問上帝為什麼祂要給我兩個盒子

Why the gold and the black with the hole?
為什麼一個金色的 一個黑色卻漏底的

"My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings,
我的孩子金盒子是要給你數算你的祝福的

The black is for you to let go."
黑盒子是要給你放下的..


這篇文章,無意間在網頁中瞧見(本來是要寫我的盒子)
卻留下深刻感受

我自己不是基督徒,但我往往試著用我自己的信仰
來解讀一些宗教故事的意涵
我想,在我們的心裡
每個人都至少有著這兩個盒子吧

痛苦悲傷的時刻來臨時
當你把他們放到你的盒子裡
用的是自己心裡的力量,來自宗教的力量
好好的承接著
剩下的,仍是你如何面對和看待這些經驗和感受

在陪伴個案,也陪伴自己的過程
慢慢長出些許力量
當我面對這些經驗和感受時
用自己的心,安慰每一顆珍貴的眼淚
不急著讓自己開心
陪伴著自己,就靜靜地
直到心裡的脆弱,能夠再找回向前的勇氣
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    serenewei 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()